Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Frequent Flyer

For being only 8 months old, Isaac has quite a bit of flying experience under his belt. And so far he has been a great little traveler.

As we were getting close to LAX on our trip home last week, Isaac wanted to look out the window. He kept giggling as we flew past all of the buildings. I'm not sure what was so funny, but I'm glad he enjoyed it so much.


The people in seats around us always comment on how well behaved he is. Of course, I think I deserve a little bit of credit too for packing a diaper bag full of tricks to keep him entertained with!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I think you deserve a lot of credit! It is hard keeping a baby contained on a flight, especially when they are active and mobile like Isaac.

Carly said...

He is a good traveler. Let's see how Lucy does after going from Salt Lake, to Dallas, to Los Angeles before we meet up with you guys. She's been on planes the past two months in a row. I don't know if she'll be thrilled to hop on one again. I hope she sleeps most the way to Kauai. It will be during her bed time. We're excited to spend more time with you guys and cute little Isaac... of course I can't leave out that I'm also so stinken excited about KAUAI!!!!!

Chris said...

Isaac is so cute. I love the picture of him sitting their in his seat happy.